Hello user,welcome to Strikes-Zone
Hello user,welcome to Strikes-Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Strikes Forum
Latest topics
» Order SWTOR Credits from IGXE
4 easy steps to have cabal client working Icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2013, 16:52 by ellitbrown856

» RE all :D:D:d
4 easy steps to have cabal client working Icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2012, 13:35 by xiaotuanzi

» Login
4 easy steps to have cabal client working Icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2012, 13:35 by xiaotuanzi

» Zona de SPAM!!!
4 easy steps to have cabal client working Icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2012, 13:33 by xiaotuanzi

» Voteaza avatarul celui de deasupra ta!
4 easy steps to have cabal client working Icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2012, 13:33 by xiaotuanzi

» What are you listening to right now?
4 easy steps to have cabal client working Icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2012, 13:32 by xiaotuanzi

» Happy New Year!!Get Up to 50% FREE Bonus!!
4 easy steps to have cabal client working Icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2011, 14:39 by tiffiny

» Help you get items and game gold easily
4 easy steps to have cabal client working Icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2011, 09:33 by Abraham78

» Help you get items and game gold easily
4 easy steps to have cabal client working Icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2011, 16:40 by rtdtrhn96

Navigare
 Portal
 Index
 Membri
 FAQ
 Cautare
July 7th 2023, 22:10
Top posters
Rahan
4 easy steps to have cabal client working I_vote_lcap4 easy steps to have cabal client working I_voting_bar4 easy steps to have cabal client working I_vote_rcap 
=SpooN=
4 easy steps to have cabal client working I_vote_lcap4 easy steps to have cabal client working I_voting_bar4 easy steps to have cabal client working I_vote_rcap 
THOR
KoSMyN
Bull
beaver
Livyu
Proph3t
[DezZzasT3r]
kallu
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website

4 easy steps to have cabal client working

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rahan
Administrator
Administrator
Rahan

Male Number of posts : 658
Warn :
4 easy steps to have cabal client working Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 1004 easy steps to have cabal client working Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-27

4 easy steps to have cabal client working Empty
PostSubject: 4 easy steps to have cabal client working   4 easy steps to have cabal client working Icon_minitimeJune 27th 2009, 07:11

After you register HERE
Step 1:
Click to download PART 1 of the client HERE
Click to download PART 2 of the client HERE

New Client(for some ppl first client dosen''t work well...i hope this one is working,all test i have made worked just fine)...extract with 7zip

Storage.to PART I
Storage.to PART II

Insert the code and press download

4 easy steps to have cabal client working Cod10
Wait the seconds you see there

4 easy steps to have cabal client working Cod11
Atfer the time it's finish click download

4 easy steps to have cabal client working Cod12

Same thing with the PART 2 of the client and save both of the files in the same folder

Step 2:
You need to install 7zip to extract the files you have download and you can finde 7z HERE
7Z it's verry easy to install,just follow the installation
Step 3:After you install 7zip right click Strikes.7z.001 (ONLY THE .001 FILE...you don't need to extract .002 file...just place it in same directory with 001 and DON"T EXTRACT)go to 7zip menu and "Extract Here" or "Etract files...(place you whant the client)"

4 easy steps to have cabal client working Cod13

Step 3:
After you extract the files you will have a folder named Strikes...open the folder and finde the dotNetFx35setup and run it (this is the .NET 3.5)without it the luncher can't connect to make any update it's very important

4 easy steps to have cabal client working Cod14

Step 4:
After .NET finish open the Start Strikes Cabal luncher and enjoi your game

4 easy steps to have cabal client working Cod16

More simple than that...i can't do it...

Last edited by Rahan on September 12th 2009, 05:08; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://strikes-zone.ro.tl
Rahan
Administrator
Administrator
Rahan

Warn :
4 easy steps to have cabal client working Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 1004 easy steps to have cabal client working Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: 4 easy steps to have cabal client working   4 easy steps to have cabal client working Icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2009, 05:36

This is my working client...i don't whant to know anything about "it's not working"...more simple than that i cant do it for you...if you can't install not even this then quit playng this game...seriously
Back to top Go down
Rahan
Administrator
Administrator
Rahan

Warn :

PostSubject: Re: 4 easy steps to have cabal client working   4 easy steps to have cabal client working Icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2009, 05:09

First post update with new link's
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 4 easy steps to have cabal client working   4 easy steps to have cabal client working Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

4 easy steps to have cabal client working
Page 1 of 1